Free Educational Webinar
Have you ever found yourself asking questions like these when you are trying to accelerate your growth plan?
- How can we find funding to drive our growth?
- What are the best ways to avoid “mission creep” as our organization grows?
- What kind of marketing should we be doing to position us for growth?
- What does it mean for a nonprofit to scale?
- How can a nonprofit scale its internal operations?
- What are the pros and cons to consider when debating scaling?
If so, bring them to our interactive Q&A session with Firespring’s director of strategic marketing, Alec McChesney, to learn new ways to scale your nonprofit.
What attendees are saying about our Q&A sessions.
Really helpful information and lots of good ideas to follow up on. Really appreciate the opportunity to ask and get practical suggestions. Fun session!
About the presenter
As the director of strategic marketing for Firespring, Alec McChesney brings an extensive background in content strategy, brand messaging, target audience and user experience to the table. For Firespring’s partners, Alec places a huge emphasis on communicating a brand’s message to its different target audiences through the lens of brand archetypes, key messaging and audience personas.
Through video, podcasting, blogs or any new media, Alec continues to look for ways to think outside of the box as it pertains to content strategy and connecting a brand to its different audiences. Prior to his time at Firespring, Alec spent his time as the sports editor and digital editor for the Lincoln Journal Star, along with stints at the Kansas City Star and Tulsa World.