Join Jay Wilkinson for a behind-the-scenes look at our company, culture and community impact.
If you are a business owner, entrepreneur, manager, nonprofit professional or someone who just wants to learn more about Firespring, please join us for this free 2-hour tour and overview of Firespring with founder and CEO, Jay Wilkinson, at the Lincoln headquarters.
Jay will share the framework that led Firespring to be named one of the 50 Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine and one of the 5000 fastest-growing private companies in the U.S. The event will include a tour of the facility and end with a visit to our daily Firestarter meeting at 11:11. And yes, you’ll also get to ride on the Firespring slide.
Register today to hear Jay cover:
- Firespring’s journey to becoming Nebraska’s first Certified B Corporation®.
- An overview of Firespring’s innovative business model.
- How Firespring established its values and integrated them into daily life.
- How Firespring engages every team member for maximum success.
- An introduction to the Do More Good Movement.
Typically on the 3rd Friday each month.
9:30–11:30 a.m. CT
Safety comes first at Firespring.
We are currently following CDC guidelines related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, which means that all in-person events, including tours, have been postponed until the dates listed. In the meantime, we will be taking all necessary measures to ensure the safe re-entry of our team members and guests back to Firespring, and we can’t wait to see you again when it’s safe.