June 29, 2022 at 10:00 a.m. CT
In this session, Jay will help us learn how to step off of the donor acquisition treadmill and start revving up donor retention. Seven out of 10 donors give only once, but this doesn’t have to be your reality.
Jay will help us understand how a 10% increase in donor retention will more than double the lifetime value of a donor and minimize our reliance on producing constant appeals for new donors.
Jay is ready to teach you:
- How to establish a powerful and engaging web presence that retains donors
- What we can learn from the annual Fundraising Effectiveness
- Survey Report from AFP
- Why donors leave and what to do about it
- 6 key drivers that can double the lifetime value of your donors
- Methods for creating repeat donors
Wednesday, June 29, 2022
10:00 a.m. CT
Meet your presenter
Jay Wilkinson is the founder and CEO of Firespring—a Nebraska-based Certified B Corporation®. In 2016, Firespring was featured in Inc. Magazine as one of the Top 50 Places to Work in America and has been listed on the Inc. 5000 fastest growing companies 7 of the last 9 years. As a philanthropist, Jay has raised millions of dollars for nonprofits. He spends the majority of his time helping nonprofit organizations leverage their mission and deepen their impact.