Free Educational Webinar sponsored by:
Marketing trends come and go, but the top marketing trends are the ones worth adopting. Digital marketing, content marketing, social media marketing—each plays a role in a nonprofit’s strategy. Join us to discuss the 2021 marketing trends that’ll shape your nonprofit’s future and grow your impact, including:
- Storytelling to impact your nonprofit.
- Using influencer marketing to increase fundraising.
- Creating digital experiences that create awareness.
- Building automation into your marketing and outreach efforts.
- Taking advantage of latest approaches to search engine optimization.
- How to use artificial intelligence (AI) to engage.
No Results Found
The posts you requested could not be found. Try changing your module settings or create some new posts.
About the presenter
Director of Nonprofit Solutions
Kiersten Hill, is a Nebraska-native born and raised in North Platte. She graduated from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. With almost two decades in nonprofit management and fundraising, she has raised over $20 million for Nebraska nonprofit organizations and worked to better train and equip nonprofit leaders and boards of directors.