Free Educational Webinar
The best tools breathe life into your nonprofit’s online presence. The question is which ones do you really need? Evernote? DropBox? Google Alerts? There’s so much coming at you, it can feel like you’re drinking through a firehose. In this session, we’ll introduce you to the tools you need to build an effective online presence.
Get the lowdown from Molly in her online tools webinar and find out:
- Which social media platforms you should care about.
- 5 online tools to help you master your online presence.
- Social listening tools that really work.
- Engagement tools to simplify your life.
- How to curate your web content in less than 15 minutes per day.
About the presenter
As chief client experience officer, Molly Coke is dedicated to ensuring every person who interacts with Firespring is provided the best experience possible.
As a board member and lifelong volunteer, Molly understands the challenges nonprofits face and focuses on developing strategies and methodologies that help organizations achieve ROI. Working nearly 20 years in customer service, she offers a unique perspective on utilizing technology to build relationships.