Free Educational Webinar
Whether your community’s Giving Day is right around the corner or months away, there are critical things you can do to maximize this opportunity. This session will teach you how to strategize the lead-up and lay the foundation for a successful day of giving. Join Kiersten Hill, director of nonprofit solutions, to learn the 10 most important components for creating an empathetic, engaged and responsive community that is ready to help you knock it out of the park. We promise: You’ll walk away confident and re-energized about getting started planning your giving day campaign.
What you’ll learn:
• How to get to know your donors and cultivate your network.
• Why a consistent communication plan matters.
• How to establish a brand your community connects to.
• Steps to generate loyalty that pays dividends.
• What to do tactically to set up the campaign in advance.
Thursday, December 7, 2023 at 2:00 PM CT
About the presenter
Director of Nonprofit Solutions
Kiersten Hill, is a Nebraska-native born and raised in North Platte. She graduated from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. With almost two decades in nonprofit management and fundraising, she has raised over $20 million for Nebraska nonprofit organizations and worked to better train and equip nonprofit leaders and boards of directors.