Free Educational Webinar:
When it comes to running your organization, most nonprofits feel pressured to do as much as possible with as little as possible. Donors still scrutinize nonprofits, wondering what percentage of their gift actually goes toward the “cause.”
Today, it’s crucial to invest in your organization so you can continue to operate and support your mission.
Join us in this webinar and discover:
- What is the overhead myth and why does it matter?
- The impact of underinvestment.
- How to address concerns with donors.
- What marketing efforts provide the best ROI to help you move the needle.
- How to improve the budgeting process at your nonprofit.
About the presenter
Director of Nonprofit Solutions
Kiersten Hill, is a Nebraska-native born and raised in North Platte. She graduated from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. With almost two decades in nonprofit management and fundraising, she has raised over $20 million for Nebraska nonprofit organizations and worked to better train and equip nonprofit leaders and boards of directors.