Free educational webinar:
It is easier and less expensive to retain an existing donor than to seek out and convert a brand new one. The best way to properly care for and feed your donors is by creating and maintaining a robust donor stewardship program. Donor stewardship isn’t just for major donors—take steps to help every donor feel the love.
Join us to discover:
- 5 tips to boost donor retention.
- 7 ways you may be unknowingly driving donors away.
- How to tell the kind of stories that connect with donors.
- Why you desperately need a new donor welcome email series and how to do it well.
- Key points in a sharp donor stewardship plan.
- How to say thank you so your donors feel the love.
About the presenter
Director of Nonprofit Solutions
Kiersten Hill, is a Nebraska-native born and raised in North Platte. She graduated from the University of Nebraska–Lincoln. With almost two decades in nonprofit management and fundraising, she has raised over $20 million for Nebraska nonprofit organizations and worked to better train and equip nonprofit leaders and boards of directors.